Address: 1032 Wayback Lane, Wantagh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.domain.com
- Toll Free: 631-409-3105
1. Admissions will be based on SKUCET Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
2. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
3. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu.
4. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
7. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
8. At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate: • SKUCET Rank Card and Hall Ticket • Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination • Transfer Certificate and Study & Conduct certificate • SSC and Intermediate pass certificates • Six Passport size photographs • Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination • Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in ) • Two income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in • Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI) • Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person. • Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study • Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
9. The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
10. Admission will be finalized on the day of counseling on the basis of Rank obtained in the Entrance Test and fulfillment of eligibility criteria subject to rules of reservation. Candidate who fails to produce all the necessary certificates, particularly TC & CC, Marks memo and reservation category certificates at the time of counseling will forfeit admission and the candidate next in Rank will be admitted. If selected, the candidate has to pay the prescribed fee immediately.
11. Cancellation of admission is allowed with a cancellation fee of .500/- until the commencement of second phase of counseling.
12. During the second phase counseling (even on the day of counseling) the cancellation fee would be 1000/-.
13. No refund of fee is allowed after the completion of second phase of counseling.
14. All the admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
15. The admission shall be made into M.P.Ed. Course on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance test (Theory), conducted by the University and the achievement in Sports & Games. The Entrance Examination (Theory) will be conducted by the Convener, SKUCET for 100 marks. The weightage marks of 100 for Sports & Games shall be reckoned based on the highest level he/she played and certificate produced, on the day of Entrance test. The certificates submitted by the candidate at the time of Entrance test will 9 be subject to verification about the genuiness of the certificate from the issuing authority. There will not be any reservation under ECA quota for Sports & Games for admission into M.P.Ed. Course.